Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Tumblr Q&A #1

Wassup, y'all?!?  I found this questionnaire on Tumblr, and it is so much fun to fill out!  There are 60 questions, so I'll probably end up doing a couple posts so I can answer a bunch of them :) (And just in case you're trying to guess how the pictures relate to the questions, they don't, I just wanted to put them in there.  And in typical Mallory fashion, two of the three pictures are of food :)

Enjoy!

 Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
  • Feel It In Your Heart by Abandon
  • Boundaries by Skillet (never even heard this song, but it's on my phone, haha :)
  • Save A Life by Manic Drive
  • Complete by Kutless
  • Hero by Skillet (well they're popping up a lot today, aren't they?)
  • Mistakes by Kutless (Ok I promise I have more on my phone than Kutless and Skillet, although you wouldn't know it based on this!)
If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
  • Probably Lauricia, one of my best friends :) I met her through blogging, but I've never met her in person.  Either her or Richard Armitage ;)

Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
  • The book is my dad's old economics textbook (don't ask why it's the nearest book to me, ask my brother) Line 17 says: "If we start from the origin (where both X and Y are zero) and the slope of the ray is 1" Sounds so interesting, maybe I should read more later. A clue, no. (Sorry, it's a Robin Hood joke, you gotta be a Robin Hood fan to get that :)
Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
  • Yaw that's complex!  I gotta say that my all-time favorite band is Thousand Foot Krutch.  And I'm gonna be a good girl and not qualify it or list all my other favorites, just gonna keep it simple.
What does your URL mean?
  • faith life photos. That's what I post about! (And thisisme was already taken :)

Do you have a collection of anything?
  • Uh yaw I do!  I have between 30 and 40 nutcrackers that I put out at Christmas time and 13 items in the Vera Bradley Boysenberry pattern. (Today I went to school with 5 different things from my collection - I had a boysenberry pen in a boysenberry pencil case in a boysenberry backpack.  Yeah, it's a problem.)
What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
  • Forks and Knives scraping against each other. *shudder*  I'd have to either go with Kyle Kupecky's (formerly of Anthem Lights) uh-maz-ing voice or the email noise on my iPhone. (Yup, I'm weird. But I love getting emails and I love that sound!)
Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
  • Nothing - just air.  The wall.
Smell the air. What do you smell?
  • Absolutely nothing.

To you, what is the meaning of life?
  • To bring glory to God.
Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
  • I just got my permit, so I don't drive much yet.  Although I did drive home once we got to our neighborhood today.  Most.stressful.thing.ever. Ok so maybe that an overstatement, but it wasn't particularly fun, especially when there were cars coming.  So yeah... But at least I didn't crash!

8 comments:

  1. Love your answer to the meaning of life! Aunt Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this, Mal! Oh yes...I understand the economics book laying around... :) And I completely relate to the iPhone email notification!!! Congrats about your permit!!
    Love, Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how the question of "do you drive and have you ever chrashed" comes right after the question of the meaning of life... ;)(crashing being a danger to life and limb I mean)
    Hmm, luckily there were no X's or Y's in my econ. textbook! (I haven't seen Robin hood, but I don't have a clue either!)
    Knives and forks; that doesn't annoy me too much, but ther'es a certain kind of plastic that if you scrape it with a spoon; *shudders*, I'll get you a different bowl out.
    Oh, and I love all three pictures; guitars you can't go wrong with, those strawberries look JAW DROPPING DELICOUS, and yellow pears echoing each other, supberb. =)
    Good to see a post from you. =D

    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. K, first off, you're my bestest friend too, and I love you like nobody's business, and the way you said Richard Armitage or me was probably the funniest thing I've heard in a long time. I just laughed....and laughed. Totally would've done the same thing.

    This post was awesome :) Can't wait for more.
    I can see it now: Mal driving. Totally visualized the entire situation. (and gotta be honest, laughing, as you say it was the most stressful thing ever.) You'll drive me around when I see you, right? ;)

    Love what you said about the email sound on your phone. I don't get email sounds, but I practically get ecstatic when I get a flow of 5 emails from guess who ;)

    Love you to pieces, girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where did you get this question thing? Could you pass it on to me? I'd love to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "To you, what is the meaning of life? To bring glory to God." Amen sister! :)
    I loved this post!! TFK is an awesome band, the bit about the economics textbook was hilarious, and this was overall super fun to read :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this, Mal!! What a great idea!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments totally make my day, so go for it! I'd love to hear from you!
-mal :)